Get expert advice on food choices when you schedule an appointment with a registered dietitian.
Borland-Groover Clinic’s Dietitian, Kory Graybeal, RD, LD/N, MSH, is available by appointment every Tuesday afternoon. Contact us to schedule an appointment:
- through our Central Scheduling Department by calling 904-398-7205,
- at checkout during your appointment at Borland-Groover Clinic or
- ask your nurse about Nutrition Services at Borland-Groover Clinic
Why Visit at Dietitian?
Dietitians provide dietary advice and written resources to support patients to manage a condition, together with their medical treatment.
Your dietitian will:
- design a nutrition plan
- keep in mind your personal needs, likes and dislikes
- educate you
- help you live a healthy life!
Note: Ask a team member about how the dietitian can help you achieve better health. Visit the dietitian Tuesday afternoons at 4800 Belfort Road, 2nd Floor. Pay cash for services.
Patients, visit the dietitian if you:
- are planning or had a bariatric procedure
- need to lose weight
- have Celiac Disease
- are diagnosed with IBD (Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis)
- have Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- have Cirrhosis, Gastroparesis or other
Borland-Groover Clinic’s Dietitian, Kory Graybeal, RD, LD/N, MSH,