Important Information for Patients with Florida Blue Health Insurance:
We are currently a non-participating provider in Florida Blue’s network, as of September 15, 2015.
Our patients have been and continue to be our top priority. Despite our network status, we continue to provide the top-quality care for Florida Blue members they have come to know and expect from us.
- Please do not delay care. While we do not know when or if we will come to resolution, your gastrointestinal health should not be neglected. Contact us and we can help you understand your options for care.
- We continue to treat patients with Florida Blue coverage. Unfortunately, this may result in higher out-of-pocket expenses than when we were in-network. However, please call us and we can work with you.
Here’s what you can do:
Contact Florida Blue Today,to voice your concerns: Call the number on the back of your insurance card, or send a letter to:
- HMO Plans: P.O. Box 41609 Jacksonville, FL 32203
- Non-HMO Plan: P.O. Box 44197 Jacksonville, FL 32231
- Medicare Plans: P.O. Box 41609 Jacksonville, FL 32203
- Federal Plans: Contact the address shown on your explanation of benefits (EOB) form for the local plan that processed the claim.
- Statewide Toll-Free: 1-877-693-5236 press 9 at auto attendant
- Mailing Address: 200 East Gaines Street Tallahassee, FL 32399-0301, Attn: SháRon James
- Email: Consumer.Services@myfloridacfo.com
- Electronic complaint: http://www.myfloridacfo.com/division/consumers/NeedOurHelp.htm
If you receive insurance through your employer, let them know you’re unhappy with Florida Blue’s network. We will be happy to discuss direct contracting options, should your employer wish to restore in-network access to care with BGC providers. We have great relationships with many other health insurance companies. Click here for a list of the insurance companies in with which BGC is a participating provider. Questions? Contact us at (904) 516-2730 or send an email