Send messages to BG Clinic staff through patient portal.
To compose a message:
- Click the mail tab and select compose message. The compose message form displays.
- Select the practice you want to send the message to. If you are sending the message on behalf of someone other than yourself, select that person from the corresponding list.
- Select the type of message you are sending from the category list
- Select the recipient from the To list
- Type the subject of the message in the subject field
- Type your message in the message field
- Click Submit. A message indicating that your message has been successfully sent displays.
Tips for Portal Success
- Select your physician.
- If you are not receiving our emails, please check your spam filter settings and allow messages from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Contact us at 904-398-7205 if you have any issues scheduling your appointment. We will be happy to schedule the appointment for you.
- Find the answer in the FAQs section
- When can I schedule an appointment?
- How do I refill prescriptions?