Patient Portal's Common Questions
FAQsIf you need assistance, please call us at 904-398-7205.
- How do I enroll and log on to NextGen Patient Portal?
Complete enrollment and create an account at http://borland-groover.com/appointments/.
- Can I combine my accounts?
Contact us and we will assist in the process of combining your accounts.
- Can I see all my appointments in the Inbox?
Only appointments made directly through the NextGen Patient Portal website are displayed in the Inbox. Appointments made by phone or at our office will not display.
- Can I see lab results on the NextGen Patient Portal website?
Documents and lab results cannot be automatically uploaded to the website; they need provider approval prior to upload. You should send Borland-Groover Clinic a secure message from the NextGen Patient Portal account asking for the status of a recent lab result. When Borland-Groover sends you an electronic copy of the lab result, you will receive an email notification indicating a document is available in the Inbox.
- How do I retrieve my user name?
You can retrieve your user name by clicking the "Need help with your user name and password?" link on the log in page. You must select I'm having problems signing in and enter your personal information. You will receive an email with a URL to reset your account.
- How do I retrieve my password?
If you have forgotten the password, you can reset the password by entering the user name and answering the forgotten password security question. After answering the security question, you will receive an email with a URL to reset the password.
Tips for Portal Success
- Remember your password security question.
- If you are not receiving our email, please check your spam filter settings and allow messages from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select your physician's name to ensure a prompt response to your requests
- Follow Up: it has been less than 12 months since your last office appointment
- Hospital Follow Up: your last visit with a Borland-Groover Clinic provider was an inpatient visit within the last 12 months
- Long Follow Up: it has been more than 12 months since your last office appointment
Understanding Appointment Types
Questions? View helpful tips on the following pages:
- When can I schedule an appointment?
- How do I refill prescriptions?
- Learn how to send messages to BG Clinic staff through patient portal.