Refilling your prescriptions
How do I renew my medications?To access medications for renewal:
- Select Renew Medication from the Medications tab or click the Refill link for a medication listed on your home page.The Renew Medications form displays Select your medical practice, Borland-Groover Clinic
- Select your Medical Practice, On the Renew Medications form, scroll to the Select Your Medical Practice section.
- If you are enrolled in Multiple Practices, select Borland Groover Clinic
- If you are managing other people's accounts, select the Patient on whose behalf you are making the request. Select your medication
- After selecting your Practice scroll to the Select Medications. A list of medications available for renewal display.
- If no medications are listed, or you want to select another medication, click the Select different medications link. Alternative medications display.
- Select display any inactive medications that my be available for renewal check box to view inactive medications.
- Select the check box next to the medications you want to renew.
- Click Select.
- If you select inactive medications, a new check box Yes, I would like to request the above inactive medication displays. Select the check box. Select your pharmacy
- After selecting your medication, scroll to the Select pharmacy section. Your preferred pharmacy displays.
- If no pharmacy is listed, or you want to select another pharmacy, click the Select different pharmacy link. A search form displays.
- Enter the search criteria (pharmacy name, address, city, state or zip) to locate a pharmacy and click Search. To return a list of all available pharmacies, leave the pharmacy search field blank and click Search, the top 100 display.
- If needed, Click the Map icon next to the pharmacy's phone number to view the map of the selected location in a new window.
- Click the pharmacy's name to select it
- Select the Set as your NextGen Patient Portal preferred pharmacy check box to set the default pharmacy.
- Click Select.
- You can now submit your renewal request Submitting your requests
- In the submit renewal section:
- Select the reason for renewal
- Select the person to whom you are sending the medication renewal.
- Enter the reason for the prescriptions renewal in the comments field
Tips for Portal Success
- A red asterisk next to a field name indicates a required entry.
- If you are not receiving our emails, please check your spam filter settings and allow messages from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Contact us at 904-398-7205 if you have any issues.
- In the Select Pharmacy sections. click the Select different pharmacy link. A search form displays
- Click Add New. The add new pharmacy form displays
- Enter the pharmacy details and click save.
Adding a New Pharmacy
Questions? View helpful tips on the following pages:
- Find the answer in the FAQs section
- When can I schedule an appointment?
- Learn how to send messages to BG Clinic staff through patient portal.