Mehmet Cabi, M.D.
Dr. Cabi completed his residency at Yale University School of Medicine, Norwalk Hospital. Prior to joining the Clinic in 1997, Dr. Cabi was on staff and teaching faculty at the University of Florida, SHANDS, Jacksonville. Dr. Cabi is an active clinical investigator at our clinic involved in research trial conducted at the Borland-Groover Research Foundation.
Dr Cabi serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the Borland-Groover Clinic and is the Medical Director for the Jacksonville Center for Endoscopy.
- Board Certified - Gastroenterology, 1997
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
National Provider Identifier
Professional Clinical Positions
|1997 - Present||Borland-Groover Clinic, P.A.||Jacksonville, Florida|
|2006 – 2008||Secretary of Executive Committee, St. Vincent’s Hospital||Jacksonville, Florida|
|1991||The Medical College of Ohio, M.D.||Toledo, Ohio|
|1987||The Ohio State University, B.S. Zoology, Turkish Minor||Columbus, Ohio|
|1994 - 1996||Fellowship, Gastroenterology||University of Florida Health Science Center||Jacksonville, Florida|
|1992 – 1994||Residency, Internal Medicine||Norwalk Hospital||Yale University School of Medicine|
|1991 – 1992||Internship, Internal Medicine||Norwalk Hospital||Yale University School of Medicine|
- American College of Gastroenterology, 1995
- American Gastroenterology Association, 1995
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 1995
- American Medial Association, 1987
- American College of Physicians, 1991
- American College of Family Physicians, 1987
- Medical Student Council, Class representative, third and fourth years
- Student-to-Student (presentation of medical topics to elementary school students), first and second years
- Alpha Epsilon Delta (honorary pre-medicine organization), 1983-1985, Treasurer, 1994-1985